- Breeding Soundness Examinations
Please contact one of our groomers to make an appointment:
Hair of the Dog - Kelsey Steinkraus, Groomer
Cindy's Grooming - Cindy Borges, Groomer
All vaccinations need to be current for grooming services at our facility!
Please bring your vaccination records upon arrival.
The staff at Vet Services practices the highest standards of care and cleanliness for pets staying at our facility. We know that it takes a great deal of trust to leave your pet with someone else, so we want to assure you that we look after each pet as if they were our own and treat them with the respect and loving care they deserve.
If there are any special requirements for your pet, please let us know so we can accommodate them. Pets are always fed according to owner instructions and we exercise them twice a day.
Call to book your reservation today!
All vaccinations need to be up-to-date! We also require a flea/tick preventative in order to board at our facility.
- Equine Lameness and Soundness Examinations
- Diagnostic and Reproductive Ultrasound
- 24 Hr. Emergency Farm Calls
- Certificates of Veterinary Inspection
- Equine Chiropractic Services
- Elective small animal surgery (spay, neuter, declaw)
- Small Animal Surgery (soft tissue and orthopedic)
- 24 Hr. Emergency Services
- NEW - Digital Dental X-Ray